Want to make your franking processes even more efficient and cut costs in the process? The Business Mail Advance option ensures you receive the discounts you are entitled to via your franking machine.
Business Mail Advance uses the Royal Mail’s automated technology to read and verify addresses and postcodes, and apply discounts automatically. You could save up to 17.5% on standard mail costs with discounts refunded via cheque or Royal Mail credit.
Accessing Your Discount
To access Business Mail Advance discount, you must meet the following criteria:
- Letters must include the address location printed in a clearly defined area
- Letters must be between 145mm x 110mm and 240mm x 165mm in size
- The letters must be a minimum thickness of 0.25mm or maximum thickness of 5mm
- The license number must be applied
- You must post a minimum of 500 items
- Each piece should have no marking or clear zones
- You must complete a Customer Collection Receipt via the Royal Mail’s website
- All letters must be presented upside down and front facing in A4 trays and wheeled York containers
- Letters must also be separated by class (i.e. first and second class)
Want to know more about whether your mail qualifies for Business Mail Advance discount? Contact our team direct for advice.