Mailmark™ is a new generation of franking mark that replaces the traditional ‘town and crown’ die with a 2D barcode that show the class of mail and the format and carries machine readable information on the user and mail.
Mailmark™ offers the potential to improve reporting and management of tariffs. Over time all business mail will carry this barcode. Royal Mail will continue to process existing franking formats for a period after Mailmark becomes available, so for those that do not want to take up this new technology there is no immediate change.
What does Mailmark™ mean for your business?
- Simplified access to Royal Mail products
- Access to a new Prepay Business Reply product that will drive responses to your business and generate revenue
- Simple tariff update and automated postal tariff updates
- A more professional finish to your mail items
- Potential for future intelligent products and services
- Automated pricing – avoiding likelihood of incorrect pricing.
- Mailmark™ will always be the best value tariff in the franking channel
Who will benefit from using Mailmark™?
The 'reply pay' service offers benefits for many different business sectors.
We will be in contact shortly to advise how you are individually affected but if you require information sooner, please give us a ring or email us on: