Change of Details

Q1. We have changed our name/address, who do I need to notify?

You can notify us of a change to your name/address in a number of ways:

  • Call one of our administration team on: 01443 813588
  • Email us at
  • Complete an online form
  • Send a letter to Kane Mailing Systems Ltd, Glamorgan House, Ystrad Mynach, Hengoed. CF82 7AN

If you have a franking machine, you need to be aware that Royal Mail changes millions of postcodes every year. If your postcode changes or you move office, you may need a new town circle for your equipment.